Job description / Role
Our client maintains a reputation since the year 1980 of being one of the most popular distribution, retail and production of beverages and food organizations in Bahrain.
They are currently looking for a Senior Manager Compensation & Benefits to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Compensation & Benefits
• Oversee the processing of all salary changes due to merit increases, promotions, bonuses, and pay adjustments and ensure that all necessary documents are received and information is forwarded to the Finance Department each month for salary processing.
• Conduct benchmark surveys, as may be required from time to time, to ensure the Company’s compensation & benefits scheme is in line with the market.
• Ensure correlation of the Company’s Performance Management System Variable Pay program including but not limited to bonus, alignment of individual ratings, performance, and stakeholder feedback with variable compensation pay-outs.
• Maintain a compensation structure for all relevant staff that is internally equitable and externally competitive –to attract, retain, and motivates them.
• Oversee transparent implementation of Total Rewards policies and plans to maintain high levels of employee motivation.
• Develop and modify the existing compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
• Ensure all programs, policies, and procedures comply with current legislations of the company’s operating countries.
• Communicate with third-party services to negotiate benefit plans and resolve benefit-related issues.
• Recommend monetary and non-monetary benefits to enhance employee engagement.
• Conduct job evaluations and classifications in coordination with the Senior Manager HR Operations.
• Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of the employee benefit programs.
• Manage the Group payroll following the company’s policies and procedures.
• Manage and ensure the delivery of payroll administration and processing on a timely and accurate basis.
• Ensure payroll is delivered per the defined monthly frequency.
• Manage all employee-related payments i.e., staff advances, Schooling allowances, final settlements, etc. in line with the company’s policies and guidelines.
• Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation and pay equity.
• Perform payroll reporting and assist the respective Finance Manager with cost allocations.
• Provide information and guidance to staff and managers on the application of company policy concerning employee salary and benefits such as changes in salary on promotion, payment of special allowances, annual leave, sickness leave, loans, medical, life insurance, GOSI, leave travel, etc.
• In coordination with Central Finance, facilitate employees’ utilization of all types of banking services by issuing necessary certifications & guarantees and to ensure the company’s adherence to bank requirements.
Reporting and Planning
• Assist the Head of HR in providing the CEO and Senior Management with monthly reports about Performance, Costs & KPIs.
• Responsible for managing, developing, and providing an effective manpower plan in liaison with the Divisions in line with HR and Group strategies.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Finance, or a related field.
• Compensation and benefits professional certifications.
• At least 7 years of experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or in a related role.
• Relevant certifications, such as a CEBS or SHRM certification, are preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of benefits and compensation programs, policies, procedures, and applicable legislation.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Experience managing benefits and compensation in a Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Strong people and project management skills.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
HR Operations Manager
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
Human Resources (HR) Manager - Top Tier Company
Human Resources Manager
Senior Reward Manager
|Abu Dhabi||9 Aug|