Job description / Role
Job Outputs and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of daily bank reconciliation statements on daily basis, automat and streamline the process
• Preparation of Monthly reports including variance analysis with budgets
• Prepare the initial budgets for the Group, on approval upload into the system, monitor and analyse timely
• Drive cost control measures, be proactive in producing process flowcharts and MIS reports
• Liaise with auditors including statutory & internal auditors, tax authorities, statutory bodies & bankers
• Follow strict adherence to Management request following the banks policies, procedures and regulations.
• Finance and accounting duties as required.
• Importantly the responsibility is the preparation of the budgets, the control on the budgets through monitoring and reporting and ensuring data integrity
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance and accounting and chartered accountant status i.e. CPA/ ACCA/ ACA qualification.
• Min 2 years to a Max 6 years of progressive experience in the Finance field.
• Experience in banking, financial services organizations or investment management marketplace
• Ability to apply strong financial analytics to solving business problems, initiate cost reduction, improve performance and work to tight daily deadlines
• Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Advantage to have skills in Oracle Financial Analyzer, advanced Excel
• Industry knowledge: Investment or Islamic Banking
• Technical knowledge: Financial Accounting
• Candidate must be Bahrain based
Highlight your work experiences with the matching JD parameters on the CV.
About the Company
"One Vision for Consultancy" is a one stop professional service provider specialising in:
Employment Consultancy (Human Asset Recruitment & Talent Acquisition): Using a competency based frame work; we indentify the best candidates to fit your unique organisational needs. The objective is to ensure recruitment of high potential talent for long term retention with the capability of achieving succession planning in the organisation. We offer both contingency and retained search.
Our executive team, with their strong corporate and business backgrounds and track record of success, will help you identify and recruit candidates within a short time frame to meet your business needs and requirements. We source talent worldwide as required by specifics or as set by the client.
Facilities Managed Services: We provide staffing resources and services for short as well as long term basis to support front and back office requirements.
Computer Software Design Development and Maintenance: Our objective is to first and foremost understand our clients and their requirements. We work with business alliance partners who have experience, highly skilled technical professionals, a working methodology and good industry knowledge. We provide our clients with solutions that are capable of driving projects to successful completion and customer satisfaction. Provide onsite IT professional for IT maintenance, support, system study, development, implementation or consultancy.
Technical Assistance to maintenance and operations of facilities: System studies, design, develop, implement, support, maintain and manage operational plant services.
Staff augmentation of professionals for short and long term projects.