Job description / Role
Job Outputs and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of Daily financial statements
• Preparation of Monthly MIS including variance analysis with budgets
• Prepare and ensure regulatory requirements are adhered to strictly
• Ensure statutory reporting for all the stock exchanges are adhered to
• Automation/streamlining of the regulatory reporting and MIS reporting
• Liaise with auditors including statutory & internal auditors, tax authorities, statutory bodies & bankers
• Develop and document process flowcharts
• Apply the policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the Bank at all times
• Other finance and accounting duties as required.
• Importantly: Responsible for preparing all reports related to Regulatory reporting to the Central Bank of Bahrain and to the various stock exchanges that the Bank is listed
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance and accounting and chartered accountant status i.e. CPA/ ACCA/ ACA qualification.
• Min 2 years to a Max 6 years of progressive experience in the Finance field.
• Experience in banking, financial services organizations or investment management marketplace.
• Excellent knowledge of Basel 3 and relevant regulatory reporting
• Ability to apply strong financial analytics, work on deadlines, initiate cost reduction and improve performance
• Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Advantage to have skills in Oracle Financial Analyzer, financial modelling
• Industry knowledge: Investment or Islamic Banking
• Candidate must be Bahrain based.
Highlight your work experiences with the matching JD parameters on the CV
About the Company
"One Vision for Consultancy" is a one stop professional service provider specialising in:
Employment Consultancy (Human Asset Recruitment & Talent Acquisition): Using a competency based frame work; we indentify the best candidates to fit your unique organisational needs. The objective is to ensure recruitment of high potential talent for long term retention with the capability of achieving succession planning in the organisation. We offer both contingency and retained search.
Our executive team, with their strong corporate and business backgrounds and track record of success, will help you identify and recruit candidates within a short time frame to meet your business needs and requirements. We source talent worldwide as required by specifics or as set by the client.
Facilities Managed Services: We provide staffing resources and services for short as well as long term basis to support front and back office requirements.
Computer Software Design Development and Maintenance: Our objective is to first and foremost understand our clients and their requirements. We work with business alliance partners who have experience, highly skilled technical professionals, a working methodology and good industry knowledge. We provide our clients with solutions that are capable of driving projects to successful completion and customer satisfaction. Provide onsite IT professional for IT maintenance, support, system study, development, implementation or consultancy.
Technical Assistance to maintenance and operations of facilities: System studies, design, develop, implement, support, maintain and manage operational plant services.
Staff augmentation of professionals for short and long term projects.