Job description / Role
• Provide professional administrative and paralegal support to the Chairman and Managing Partner.
• Tasks include managing email inbox, arranging meetings, preparing communications and minutes, timesheet maintenance, travel arrangements, assisting in notarial work, managing and screening enquiries.
• Handle confidential client or case information.
• Conduct legal research
• Contact relevant authorities and regulators in Bahrain to obtain information, assist with submission of applications and follow-up
• Draft simple standard letters and correspondence
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Internet)
• File organization
• Possesses an enthusiastic and professional approach to work and provides first class administrative and paralegal support.
• Ability to prioritise and manage multi-task assignments and adapts quickly to the needs of a fast-paced environment.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
• Work as a team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, establishing and maintaining harmonious working relationships.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and document management software
• Takes initiative in learning the various support functions
• May be required for holiday cover duties with advance notice being given by the Managing Partner
About the Company
A leading company in Bahrain.
Operations & Logistics Coordinator
A Leading Company In Bahrain
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Business Development Executive
Customer Care Manager
A Leading Insurance Company In Bahrain