Job description / Role
Our Client is industrial company since 1956 in Paper and plastic industry and they are looking know for Senior Procurement Officer to work in Bahrain.
• Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
• Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
• Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
• Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
• Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
• Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
• Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
• Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
• Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
• Degree in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred.
• Years of Experience: 3-5 years as procurement officer in similar field (industrial, manufacturing )
• Nationality: Bahraini
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
|Saudi Arabia||2 Apr|
Solar Project - Procurement Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Procurement Operations Analyst