Job description / Role
Providing leading project management and project development services, this leading real estate company has a mission to become a niche real estate market developer; transforming the company into a market maker and analyzer.
They are currently looking to recruit a Property Officer to be based in Bahrain.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create and implement a Company Property Management Manual that establishes standardized policies and procedures and Best Practices applicable to each project and the organization as a whole
• Accounting on budgeting, monthly and annual reporting, reforecast, etc.;
• Review and approve all quotations and document used on-site to ensure properties are meeting compliance requirements
• Inspection managed properties regularly to identify deficiencies and schedule repairs.
• Liaise between company and owners, owners and tenants, owners and Island, owners and HOA, owners and Tabreed, and manage communication between all parties.
• Schedule and agree on Memos to be send to residents
• Assists in the establishment and implementation of Company organizational strategies, goals and objectives to ensure efficient operations.
• Manages all property management staff.
• Provides orientation and initial training team members
• Be aware of all material property management issues through continuous periodic property visits/property inspections and quarterly review meetings, assesses and communicates property manager performance against Strategic Business Plan goals.
• In accordance with Company’s policies, reviews all established goals and objectives with property managers in a timely manner.
• Coordinate and implement annual tenant surveys and evaluate the results. In addition, maintains relationships with key tenants.
• Assist on establishing Home Owner Association, coordinate with the related departments.
• Hire, fire, train, prepare performance reviews of other employees
• Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
• Advertising vacant properties and hiring a leasing agent to find tenants as needed
• Arranging contracts for maintenance, trash removal, landscaping, security and other ongoing services and managing disputes with these service providers where appropriate
• Investigating and resolving property complaints and rental violations
• Addressing tenant complaints and inspecting vacated units
• Collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses.
• Terminating leases and initiating eviction proceedings.
BHD 1,000 to 1,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Must have a Bachelors in Marketing or similar relevant technical field
• 5 - 10 years of relevant work experience in a similar position
• Bahraini National
• Exceptional networking ability, PR skills , presentation, negotiation, & supervisory skills
• Excellent verbal & written interpersonal and communications skills
• Strong Problem solving skills
• Keen attention to detail in order to manage the entire sponsorship and event management function (from strategy to completion and evaluation)
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive / Business Development Executive (Freight Forwarding)
Middle East Executive