Job description / Role
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responds to tenant requests/problems in a timely and courteous manner and follows-up with the tenant to ensure satisfactory resolution of the issue
• Arranges for 24-hour emergency coverage by selected service providers for tenants to contact
• Conducts frequent inspections to resolve tenant complaints, enforce rules of occupancy, inspect vacant units as well as reviewing progress on completion of repairs, planning of renovations, contracting with landscaping etc.
• Meets with potential or current tenants to discuss leasing and property rules and provides new tenants with an introduction letter regarding emergency contacts, insurance requirements, rent collection procedures, and maintenance request procedures
• Interacts with tenants to collect rent or association fees, arrange any needed repairs, payment of any municipal bills, etc.
• Maintains and updates property and lease files in accordance with company policy
• Prepares and maintain s appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence and file notes
• Assists with the updating of the Property Management Plan, Preventative Maintenance Policies & Procedures and Property Operations Manual
• Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies, explaining advantages of location and services and showing units
• Assists in the preparation of the annual budget, tracking expenditures and recommending corrective actions in due time
• Recommends cost reduction and rent enhancement opportunities
• Assists the finance department regarding property related questions
• Reviews and understands all lease terms and conditions and suggests recommendations or improvements as required
Experience & Education Required:
• 3 years’ relevant experience in Property, Real Estate Sales
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or any relevant
• Fluent in Arabic & English
• Mature and balanced individual.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to deal with various individuals.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.