Job description / Role
The role is to develop and manage the preparation of assigned research reports according to scheduled timelines and within assigned budgets while maintaining client’s relationship. The key objective is to deliver Islamic finance knowledge solutions to clients of the Islamic finance business unit. Will be required to independently conduct research and work with the broader Islamic finance team, and take the lead on maintaining client relationships and various stakeholders in the Islamic finance industry.
• Complete research studies and prepare client deliverables up to the required quality and within the designated budget and timeframe as directed by the Head of Research.
• Actively participate and engage in the writing research reports projects from concept to final delivery on time
• Actively manage and engage in the preparation of assigned internal and external research projects from planning stage to impact delivery
• Engage with the project manager to deliver the required quality, analysis, language on a timely matter and is up to the standard
• Support the development of marketing collateral, report presentations, press releases and other marketing content related to research projects.
• Responsible for the client management and engagement, keep the client informed and ensure that the project is delivered in a timely manner, and clients are satisfied;
• Manage, prepare and monitor the IFG Daily and Weekly Briefings in timely and accurate manner.
Required Skills and Experience
• A Bachelors Degree holder in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Accounting or Business from a reputable university
• Strong background in Islamic finance demonstrated by a degree, certificate or diploma or through at least three years of related work experience is preferable.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience as an analyst conducting and writing research reports, preferably in the financial services industry.
• Work experience in the Islamic finance industry is preferable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with individuals at various levels within the organization and external clients.
• Good critical thinking, questioning, and listening skills; excellent attention to detail.
• Demonstrated quantitative abilities
• Strong attention to detail.
• Problem-solving and analytical skills
• Time management skills for managing multiple tasks simultaneously, while completing work within allocated time frames.
• Advanced skills using Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Conveys professional attitude at all times
• Writing and developing Arabic content is a plus
About the Company
Refinitiv is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. We provide leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime. We are new market pioneers with 167 years of confidence. Breaking new barriers. Enabling more responsible, transparent and connected financial markets. We redefine what data can do. Through an open ecosystem, a high-performance culture, analytics, insights and technology.
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.
Investment Analyst - Private Equity
Account Manager - Life Insurance
A Leading Insurance Group In Bahrain
Business Development Manager