Job description / Role
My client is one of the leading Multi-disciplinary consultancies in the region who are looking to recruit a number of specialist staff to help take the business forward.
- To support the continued growth of the organisation, they are looking to recruit a Senior Site Engineer.
- The successful candidate MUST have experience within CONSULTANCY and must be able to have previous experience across variety of projects.
- This position is open to candidates globally but must have previous experience of employment in the Middle East.
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s qualification
- Experience of projects in the GCC
- Good communication skills
- Consultancy based experience
If you would be interested working for a reputable firm with a chance to progress further or wish to have a further conversation about the role, please click the APPLY button below and I will be in touch.
Due to the volume of applicants, those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Senior Project Manager
Construction Manager - Airport/Infra
Site Engineer Civil (Villa, Residential Units)
|Saudi Arabia||5 Jul|
Civil Site Inspector
Power Systems & Information Technology (PSTech)