Job description / Role
To provide higher technical support in NOC business Service Assurance and operations support and performance maintenance and reporting, keeping all OSS Stake updated, and maintained for all business services.
• Provide higher technical support to NOC and other operations teams with regards to Business Services, IP/MPLS and escalate to vendors the major issues.
• Develop, update, execute and on delivery system dashboards and generate performance reports.
• Drive planning, forecasting, dimensioning and optimization of delivery based on business needs.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining operations dashboards, new elements integrations.
• Execute configuration changes and software issues fixes, Routers, Operating Systems, Network Inventory management, and network OSS Systems.
• Supervise OSS expansions including planning, implementation, testing & handover.
• Perform the handover acceptance for the new implementation.
• Proactively perform corrective maintenance for OSS infrastructure.
• Automate troubleshooting and configuration, on the system for level 1 support at NOC utilizing the systems.
• Manage, maintain all Services, Delivery Performance reports for all business Services.
• Troubleshooting and configuration, on the system for level 1 support at NOC utilizing the systems.
• 7+ years of experience in supporting Linux, mysql/oracle databases, network OSS., from within the Telco/Systems Integration Industry (consulting or Systems Integration) on driving IT SI transformation programs or projects of high complexity.
• 2 – 3 years of experience in Datacom in telecommunication.
• Must have proven track record in leading IT/ Telco type of Integration Engagements, at least 5 years of experience leading complex SI-Projects/Programs
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, ICT or telecommunications discipline.
• PMP Certification or is actively pursuing professional project management certification (PMP), recommended to be complete within 1 year.
• Good Knowledge on eTOM framework and ITIL.
• A proven track record of program delivery experience leading successful IT programs (e.g. Virtualisation, Cloudification etc.) from a vendor side plus the necessary skillsets to engage with C-Suite.
• Highly developed working knowledge of business process, operations, including, and management of ICT platform.
• Supporting asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology.
• OSS (Fulfillment, Assurance, Inventory Management, Customer Experience Management, Order Management)
• Basic knowledge IP/MPLS, routing, and computer networking.
• Good experience in managing internal and external stakeholders and follow up and monitor project/program status.
• Leading project/ program, transformation program management
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.
NOC Support Line Officer - Business Datacom
Human Capital House
Senior Manager Transformation Fulfillment & Service Assurance
Etisalat - UAE
NOC Operations Manager
Manpower Middle East
Manager (Strategy Consulting) Telecommunications
NSI & Bluefin Talent
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE