Job description / Role
• Carries out routine maintenance and repairs to Guest room maintenance
• Attends to electrical and ancillaries installations such as audio/video cables, computer cables and MATV Systems
• Responds to a guest maintenance request within 15 minutes on receipt of the same
• Ensure that the supplied uniform is clean and in good repair. Always maintain a clean and tidy appearance before entering a guest or public areas.
• Ensure that the plant room, workshop and related areas are kept clean and tidy condition
• Observes prescribed safety standards, helps maintain safe conditions for self and others.
• Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
• Responsible for carrying out work as planned preventive maintenance.
Level of Education
• Secondary professional education
Areas of study
• Technical & Maintenance
• 1 to 2 years
• French (Working level)
Essential and optional requirements
• Comply with hotel rules and regulations and provisions contained in the employment handbook
• Comply with company grooming standards at all times to portray a professional image of self and hotel
• Comply with time and attendance policies set by the hotel
• Actively participate in training and development programs and maximize opportunities for self-development
• Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to health, hygiene and fire life safety.
• Familiarize yourself with emergency and evacuation procedures
• Ensure all security incidents, accidents and near misses are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of the Line Manager.
• Comply with the company's corporate code of conduct.
• Performs all tasks as directed by the Chief Engineer in pursuit of the achievement of business
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.