Job description / Role
• Supervising projects.
• Managing site activities, machinery, material and manpower to achieve required daily progress
• Providing technical assistance to site supervisors.
• Assisting in Layout and point marking by total station
• Application, monitoring and assuring international and company quality management system.
• Keeping the project manager aware of daily project status and problems.
• Assisting staff in conduction of field-tests i.e. Load tests, CPT and SPT.
• Supervising well point drilling and fitting for collection of water
• Liaison with concerned site staff of companies working in vicinity for area clearance or other matters
• Checking quality of material and performance of hired/rented equipment’s and machinery.
• Should have basic working knowledge of HSE procedures in common practices.
BHD 550 to 600 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: accomodation and car
Diploma in Civil Engineering, experience in Geotechnical industry; piling experience is a must; 2-3 years of experience in similar position; strong technical knowledge; leadership and communication skills.
About the Company
Keller’s experience in the geotechnical engineering industry is now over 155 years. Currently Keller is the world’s largest independent Ground Engineering Contractor, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective foundation solutions. Our reputation is built on Engineering excellence and a commitment to continual innovation. Our services are used across the construction spectrum in infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential and environmental projects. As subcontractor specialists in geotechnical engineering, we have established an international and local presence in the Middle East. Our strong reputation for delivering innovative and cost-effective foundations and ground engineering solutions together within an environment where safety is the number one priority, has made use the reputable company we are today. Working at Keller also means having plenty of opportunity for development. As Keller´s business is very challenging, we need to rely on highly skilled professionals. Thus, we support our employees continuously in their personal and professional development. We offer a wide range of training, coaching and other workshops which cover various competencies, including: Technology, Customer relations, Business efficiency, Leadership, Working methods and Communication skills.
Swisslinx Middle East
Structural/Civil Site Inspector
Partner & More
QA/QC Engineer/ Inspector