Job description / Role
• Design, configure, implement and maintain all security platforms and their associated software, such as routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, anti-virus, cryptography systems, SIEM, Anti-SPAM, and MDM.
• Design, review and ongoing assessment of firewall, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, SIEM, VPN, SSL, application control, Antivirus, and other network component policies.
• Daily triage, and update/resolution of tickets generated by CRM ticketing system and respond to inbound phone and electronic requests for technical assistance.
• Ensure network security best practices are implemented through auditing: router, switch, firewall configurations, change control, and monitoring.
• Provide periodic vulnerability testing, and lead remediation projects
• Formulate systems and methodologies as well as respond to security related events and assist in remediation efforts
• Coordinate, and monitor log analysis for our managed services offerings, to ensure customer policy and security requirements are met. Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems remotely and on-site.
• Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent.
• Industry recognized certification (FCNSP, SSCP, GIAC, CompTIA Security+ OSCP, OSCE, CCNA, CCNP, RHCE, MCSE, CEH, CISSP) would be a plus.
• 2 to 4 years of experience in Information security preferably in Banking and Financial services sector
• 2+ years hands-on experience on security incident analysis and response
• Self-motivated and able to work in an independent manner.
• Experience working in a geographically dispersed team
• Required to work 24x7 shifts, on a rotational basis.
About the Company
IPS is a Third-Party Payment Processing Company, regulated and licesned by Central Bank of Bahrain, incorporated under the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain. IPS is catering to different sectors of industry like financial institutions, banks, ...etc. Our suite services include:
- Mobile business on the go
- eCommerce Solutions
- Security and Fraud solutions
- Prepaid solutions
- Merchant Mobile Commerce solutions
- Marketing solutions
- Analytics & Digital Wallet solutions
- CC Terminals & POS solutions
- Payment Gateway
- DIgital and mobile banking solutions
- Debit and Credit Card Processing solutions
- Loyalty & Rewards solutions
- ATM & network solutions
- Analytics & Reporting solutions
Government & Others
- Government payment solutions for fees, taxes, etc.
- Utility & other Corporate biller solutions
- Healthcare providers & pater solutions
- Financial Analyst SOlutions
- Education solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Information Security Officer/Auditor
Information Security (GRC) Analyst
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)
SOC Analyst / Security Analyst
Manpower Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||12 Dec|
Principal Marine Engineer
L3/L2 Soc Analyst
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE