Job description / Role
Operating in select sectors and demand driven markets within the Gulf region, the company has a mission to be the top Bahrain based service and trading group. The company strives to deliver quality products and services to ensure commercial success for all their customers.
They are currently looking for a Social Media Specialist to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct marketing research to find solutions to consumer requirements, behaviors, and habits.
• Offer ideas to creatively develop marketing campaigns online and offline.
• Participate in various marketing activities by submitting suggestions on developing content and preparing advertising plans that are consistent with the Company’s brand identity.
• Marketing planning for important events and occasions.
• Create consistent and meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing, and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
• Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, as necessary.
• Collaborate with the Marketing team and different departments to present a consistent brand.
• Respond to customer queries and address service complaints in a timely manner.
• Work with Sales for promotion activities.
• Build positive working relationships with customers for repeat businesses.
• Perform customer negotiations and reach a fair conclusion from both business and customer perspectives.
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly report for number of calls and feedback.
• Come up with new ideas to diversify the business growth.
Qualification & Requirements:
• BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
• Proven experience as Marketing Specialist or similar role.
• Experience of 1-2 years working with Customer Support.
• Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO / social media etc.) and market research methods.
• Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.).
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g., Dreamweaver) desired.
• Well-organised and detail oriented.
• Exceptional communication and writing skills (English and Arabic).
• Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering