Job description / Role
• Running our chocolate program and create the work flow plan for his daily and future order.
• Lead the chocolate team, including training and mentorship.
• Responsible for tempering all types of chocolate using several skills to create all types of molded or hand shaped confections.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Having extensive knowledge involving the history, flavor, texture and other properties of chocolate in order to properly create desserts, candies, sculptures and decorative pieces.
• Knowledge of how to decorate confections using all types of decorating materials (i.e. spray gun, transfer sheets, writing skills on confections etc).
• Strong illustration on his visual skills.
• Knowledge of pastry and cake decorations.
• Keeps abreast of the latest industry trends and developments and uses such information to offer guests the latest chocolate products available.
• Very passionate about his/her work.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in High- end chocolate production shop or high-end catering.
• Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with his colleagues and co-workers to their understanding.
• High attention to details.
• Food Safety knowledge.
About the Company
Al Ghalia WLL was founded in Bahrain in 1997 and originally named MisFu WLL. The first of the companys outlets, Mezzaluna, was opened later that same year and Monsoon restaurant followed in 2000, under the name of Al Ghalia.
In 2003, we decided to bring together all our outlets under one name to better reflect the strength of our brand and to facilitate the expansion of our company, not only in the restaurant division but also in the areas of Health & Beauty, Construction and Landscaping.
Today the company owns and operates 8 highly successful outlets and together with the strength of over 30 years knowledge and experience, as well as a solid marketing platform, the company is perfectly positioned for increased, sustainable, and continuous profitable growth in the very near future.