Job description / Role
• Spa mangers are responsible for the day-to-day operations of health or beauty spas
• They manage a spa's finances, employees and services
• Managers perform business tasks, as well as working directly with customers providing select spa services.
• Recruit and Oversee Staff
• Manage Operations Budget
• Maintaining stock inventories and payroll management.
• Hiring, training and supervision of staff.
• Mangers typically create weekly work schedules.
• Train new employees and arrange staff workshops on new techniques and procedures.
• Evaluating and establishing sales goals
• Developing customer relationships and measuring customer satisfaction
• Developing marketing and promotional strategies, as well as advertising campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree in business management ,hospitality management or business administration.
• Have some type of formal education or training
• Need to understand local and state licensing requirements
• Coursework or a background in massage therapy
• Knowledge of employment laws and federal and stat
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering