Job description / Role
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Helps to promote the spa services and products to hotel guests
- Be thoroughly familiar and able to recommend spa products and treatments as well as know pertinent hotel information
- Maintains spa and treatment room appearance, cleanliness according to standard operating procedures
- Maintains equipment and sample inventory of products
- Anticipate guests needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of the day
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times and maintain client details confidentiality
- Try to resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction and inform the management about any incidents or guest complaints.
- Ensures that high standards of cleanliness and safety is maintained at the Spa
- National Qualification in Massage - Physiotherapy and Kinesis Therapy
- University Diploma/Equivalent
- At least 2 years of related work experience in the same sector
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Beauty and skin care experience
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
Health / Social
1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.