Job description / Role
- Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of Recreation Area service
- Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behavior
- Helps increase the restaurant's revenue through his/her sales efforts
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Dept Head.
- Provides a friendly and personalized welcome for guests
- Offers an attentive service to guests, adapting to any constraints
- Heeds any remarks made by guests and ensures follow-up
- Promotes the Recreation Area offer
- Offer parting wishes to all clients as they leave the massage room
- Conveys the image of the hotel
- Enthusiastically greet and assist each client in preparation for his/her treatment .
Expert in Pedicure & Manicure.
- Completes the following tasks:
- prepares the point of sale and preparation areas
- cleans and tidies the recreation area and massage rooms - sauna - gym after closing
- Before every work shift, finds out about dish composition and any shortages
- Organizes his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers, events and guests
- Helps keep the equipment used in good condition
- Perform massage therapy/facials/body treatments professionally, catering to your client's needs.
Fully aware of ACCOR and Mercure programs.
- Promotes the massage therapy/facials/body treatments professionally, catering to your client's needs
- Carries out additional sales where possible
- Helps increase guest loyalty through quality of service.
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
- Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
- Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
- Respects the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)
- Be certified in both Medic 1st Aid and CPR.
- Level of Education Others Areas of study
Other Professional experiences
- 1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.