Job description / Role
Supply Chain Manager - Bahrain
Our client, an established and highly regarded family group in Bahrain, is looking for an organized, diligent, and responsible Warehouse and Supply Chain Manager to join their team. In this position, you will manage inventory through the use of advanced ERP systems. Your primary objective will be to maintain accurate stock by utilizing excellent organization and demand planning skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Oversee inventory and supply chain management
• Perform accurate inventory stock count and ensure accurate transfers, adjustment, receipts, etc.
• Ensure SOP's are followed accurately and provide suggestions to improve efficiency and reduce operations costs
• Review documentation and monitor transactions to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot any discrepancies between system and physical inventory
• Analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities to forecast for new orders
• Honest and trustworthy
• Has the leadership capabilities for managing a team
• Handles the responsibilities proactively, enthusiastically and reliably
• Work Experience – Minimum 3 years of Supply Chain & Inventory Control experience in a similar role in Retail or F&B
• Proficient with computers and other standard office technology
• Bachelor’s degree in business operations, logistics
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.