Job description / Role
To provide support in regards to both performance and talent management activities throughout the organisation.
The candidate will be responsible for managing the full Talent management spectrum within the business. This will include; Recruitment, On boarding, Career development and leading the talent review processes.
Our client is a leading international business, who is expanding across the Middle East
* Manage the Talent Management Cycle.
* Identify training needs and determine costs
* Review design and programs.
* Develop training budgets
* Build relationships with external training providers
* Excellent package
* Career Progression
* Bachelor degree qualified - HR or related topic is preferred
* Minimum of 5 years experience working within a senior HR role
* Financial services experience - Preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.