Job description / Role
Senior Full stuck Backend Nodejs, MongoDB and Docker
A reputed company looking to hire a Senior full-stack backend developer with Nodejs as the coding language and creating API's, Mongo DB as Database, Centos Terminal on AWS as server structure and Security, Rekognition as AI.
Also should be able to work on Laravel integrating APIs, and working across the entire system architecture, and be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining restful APIs, microservices, and databases.
The cloud-based platform and open API will enable end users to benefit from a beautiful user interface with a state-of-the-art, dynamic and intuitive navigation to build a large community of users allowing them to search and manage research literature, collaborate, and publish own work. This will in part contribute to providing the end users with informative analytics and the best possible recommendations of relevant research literature, conferences, collaboration partners, and more.
To deliver excellent solutions, you should be able to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team in an agile environment.
USD 2,000 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Minimum Job Qualifications
• BS in computer science or equivalent
• Strong experience with TDD
• Comfortable learning new technologies and tools
• Previous experience with different Node.js frameworks like ExpressJS and Loopback
• Previous experience with Docker architecture
• Previous experience with micro service-oriented architecture
• Previous experience with restful APIs
• Experience with relational databases MongoDB
• Experience with client-side frameworks such as React, Vue, etc.
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, XML
• At least 5 years of software development experience in Node.js, including coding, testing, troubleshooting, and deployment
About the Company
FACEKI is identity verification and user authentication platform. We simplify user's access and help businesses fight fraud.
Leveraging the benefits of AI technologies to enhance customers identity verification during the onboarding process. Along with our award-winning biometric authentication technology, which makes login to accounts as simple as taking a selfie, but at the same time makes accounts more secure than ever.