Job description / Role
- Lead the Learning & Development Department
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods company wide
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- 10-12 years of experience in training
- Experience in training and organizational development is a must.
- Multinational background is a must
- Fluency in English
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Understand impacts of the business decisions
- High presentation skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
About the Company
PARTNER & MORE is offering a wide variety of services for companies of all scales in the MENA region. We aim at increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of our clients’ organization and to develop a strong partnership with our esteemed local and multinational clients through providing a quality, unique and customized services and solutions.
PARTNER & MORE as implied by the name is a conclusive Organization that makes the most use out of the clients’ resources in order to enhance their efficiency and profitability. PARTNER & MORE also provides their clients with customized optimal solutions for their specific needs along with securing the right calibers to do so.
Providing recruitment, training, finance back office, industrial certifications, consulting and restructuring services, PARTNER & MORE assure their clients to have a caring and comprehending genuine partner at every step of the way.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Human Resources
Quest Search & Selection
Talent and HR Director
ITP Media Group (ITP Publishing)
Learning and Development Specialist
Al Boom Marine
Training and Development Officer
TGC Consulting Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||5 Aug|