Job description / Role
Known for its innovation, safety, technological advancements and strict environmental guidelines, this company is the largest aluminum producer after china. Not only does it specialize in aluminum production, they also produce calcined petroleum coke and yield potable water from their seawater desalination plant.
They are currently looking to recruit a Training Manager to be based in Bahrain.
- Responsible for delivering training sessions in a leadership mentoring program.
- Conducting effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training sessions as necessary.
- Plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Experience in training senior executive/leadership team.
- Experience in designing, planning and delivering training course for mentors.
- Experience in delivering training for mentoring program.
- Able to provide technical and functional team building training.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering