Job description / Role
Gulf Researcher is seeking to hire a driven and proactive individual to join our team as a Translator. The role complements the work of the research team to support with translating the final deliverable of the research project or task. Most of the work will revolve around business topics spanning different industries (e.g. education, healthcare, tourism, technology, banking, government, etc.). Translation will be from English to Arabic and vice versa.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and characteristics:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. We are open to any academic background including Business, Economics, Languages, Literature, Liberal Arts, Sciences, etc.
- Native Arabic speaker with excellent command of English
- Ability to develop well-structured and concise written material
- Experience in translation and proofreading
- Flexible and willing to support in other areas (e.g. conducting research)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong multi-tasking skills, high attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to maintain high quality standards and meeting deadlines under pressure
- Proactive and strong sense of initiative
About the Company
We are a custom research company based in the Middle East. We provide high-quality business research tailored to our clients requirements. Our service offerings include secondary and primary research across multiple industries and geographies in the MENA region and beyond.