Job description / Role
As a UX/UI Designer, you will work with the Digital team to prototype, deliver and implement the UX/UI design of the organisation digital products on the website and applications.
A well-backed, leading organisation looking for the best Digital talent for their growing team.
* Design and deliver product visualisation based on input from the management.
* Build prototypes to help validate and communicate designs.
* Develop product requirements in low- and high- fidelity mockups.
* Work with team (and stakeholders including marketing, legal, devs) to identify feature and tech requirements.
* Facilitate design review sessions to gather feedback, iterate designs, and transition to high fidelity.
* Facilitate cross-discipline ideation sessions and workshops as part of early design definition and leverage design-thinking methodologies.
* Creating design assets and specifications for devs to use for implementation.
* Implement best practices to drive a streamlined and efficient product development process that leverages cross-functional collaboration and input.
* Dynamic work environment
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading organisation
* 5-7 years of experience with an emphasis on interaction design for web and mobile apps.
* Experience in rapid prototyping and rapid prototyping tools, such as InVision, Sketch, or Figma.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.