Job description / Role
- Provide quality service to guests by ensuring prompt and courteous service following procedures and which exceeds the minimum standards.
- Provide guest F&B services in a sequenced manner.
- Prepare mis-en-place for the following shift, set up for the subsequent shift.
- Approach and interact with guests with confidence and ease.
- Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
- Interact with other employees and other departments.
- Maintain professional internal/external guest service.
- Continuous learning in customer service, changing menu item, specials and prices.
- Participate in formal training activities.
- Adaptable to assist in the manning of other outlets as directed by the Captain / Head Waiter / Outlet In-Charge / Outlet Operations Manager.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Level of Education
Areas of study
- Food and beverage
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Maintain a consistently high level of guest service.
- Extensive knowledge of all menus and upselling items at every instance.
- Adhere to all detailed cleaning and ensuring all work flows are functional at all times.
- Flexibility in monitoring multiple tables.
- Follow set up, service and breakdown of functions procedure.
- Co-ordinate with kitchen and bar.
- Be flexible and willing to work split shifts.
- Smile, create eye contact and use employee/guest names.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.