Job description / Role
- Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of bar service
- Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behaviour
- Helps increase bar revenue through her sales efforts
- Manages the bar
- Provides a friendly and personalized welcome for guests
- Offers an attentive service to guests, adapting to any constraints
- Heeds any remarks made by guests and ensures follow-up
- Promotes the F&B offer
- Promotes the Mercure "Grands Vins""
- Conveys the image of the hotel"
- Knows all the bar and menu products
- Manages the stocks and setup for the bar in line with brand standards
- Serves guests at the bar.
- Ensures equipment remains in good condition
- Applies the procedures for opening and closing a point of sale
- Organises her work to suit fluctuations in numbers, events and guests"
- Fully aware of ACCOR and Mercure programs
- Fully aware of the ACOR values
- Should perform other duties assigned by superior(s).
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
- Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
- Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
- Respects the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)"
- Level of Education Others Areas of study
Other Professional experiences
- 1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.