Job description / Role
• To provide a highly professional and efficient facilities services to our client.
• To participate in providing an effective facilities service on site by ensuring all areas of responsibilities are managed and administered in accordance with the contract specification and service levels
• The Workplace Experience Coordinator will be expected to support the Workplace Experience Manager to create a workplace that increases individual well-being, personal productivity, and enhances company culture that employees want to be a part of.
• In this position, you will assist in managing, promoting and aligning all customer service deliverables for the client as part of the Property team.
• You will proactively coordinate the rollout of Workplace Experience/ Soft Service programmes across your sites.
• You will be measuring feedback from employees and business units and be responsible for supporting stakeholder communications across your sites.
• You will be liaising onsite with the Facility Management and Project Management teams to ensure seamless coordination between workplace functions.
• You will be expected to embed yourself in the client’s culture and build relationships with key stakeholders in the business inside and outside of the Property function.
• We will be looking for you to bring new innovations and a passionate attitude to the contract and work with the Workplace Experience and Soft Service leads to enhance the service functions
• Responsible for coordinating the delivery of Soft Services and customer experience programmes in your buildings; including but not limited to new joiner inductions, WX technology rollouts, surveys, community programmes, WX and SS global programmes
• Elevate the employee and visitor experience
• Assisting in implementing workplace experience for the sites, working with the workplace managers and vendors to ensure a high level of service
• Manages all WX/ SS building communications and stakeholder engagement
• Interfaces with key client functions outside of the Property team such as HR, D&I, Wellbeing, IT, Compliance, Project teams, Mobilisation teams to elevate and promote the Property function
• Proactively seeks to introduce new ideas and innovations within Soft Services and Workplace Experience realms
• Maintaining a strong presence in front of stakeholders to address all their concerns and issues in a timely fashion
• Coordinating customer experience plans and best practice across guest related services
• Understanding client’s policies, standards etc for Mace and SharePoint where required
• Ensures alignment with Mace strategy
• Attending to other reasonable requests
• Ensuring all material risks are identified on a risk register, assessed, mitigated, monitored and reported
• Ensuring applicable external laws and regulations and internal policies, procedures, limits and other risk control requirements are implemented and complied with
• Propose control enhancements to ensure that any known risks are controlled within acceptable boundaries and to consistent standards
• Aligning business (or functional) strategy with risk appetite and seek to optimise the risk-return profile of the business
• Setting the right tone for the risk management culture of the team in internal communications and performance objectives
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a Facilities Management background and hospitality/ hotel/ events/ industry with experience of working in customer-facing teams be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
• With high levels of customer care skills, with an emphasis on instilling the same in the team.
• Having an eye for detail, to maintain the look and feel of the bank’s properties to the highest standards, understanding commercial implications of service decisions.
• Promote open, constructive and collaborative relations.
• Ability to work in a team, whether that is in-house or supply chain, to achieve the best outcome while making sure we remain compliant with policies and the contract
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Manager 2
Secretary - Placement and RM
Project Coordinator (6 Month Fixed Contract)
Business Development / Recruitment Manager