Job description / Role
• Manage, organize and control an efficient workshop
• Manage, plan, control and organize the planned preventative and corrective equipment maintenance in order to maximize their lifespan and ensure safety.
• Provide leadership and supervision for reporting staff to meet company deliverables.
• Ensure all equipment and assets are designed, built, serviced and maintained in a safe, efficient and professional manner.
• Ensure equipment in the field is promptly repaired and serviceable for field staff to operate
• Oversee workshop operations including rig repairs, new plant & design and construction activities
• Manage the team of a team of vibro-mechanical, mechanical and electrical maintenance and welding operations.
• Review staffing arrangements to ensure operational requirements are met.
• Identify and deal with any potential disciplinary issues.
• Responsible for major maintenance projects, leading the workshop team
• Provide a mechanical engineering advisory service in the company.
• Manage unplanned work resulting from breakdown and emergencies, making sure they are dealt with in efficient manner. ETC.
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering; Strong Leadership Skills; being skilled with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PPT) and SAP would be a definite plus
• Experience: 15 years of experience; must have experience in mechanical workshop with complex equipment
• Language: Good command of English language both written and spoken, Urdu or Hindi a good plus.
About the Company
A multinational engineering company.