Job description / Role
Position Title: Architect - Interior Design
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 6K USD all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications plus joining ticket and accommodation
Job Location: Bangladesh
About the Client:
One of the largest development company in Bangladesh real estate industry
• Lead the negotiations with contractors in and out of the country in order to bring the GCC/EU Residence luxury design to Bangladesh
• Draft plans to create or refinish spaces in private homes or commercial buildings with their clients' tastes in mind.
• Involve in direct interaction with different clients, additional architects or designers, construction teams and inspectors.
• Create plans for a space, taking into account interior construction, lighting and furnishings while being aware of federal, state and local building regulations so their designs are up-to-code.
• Meet with the client to discuss the expectations for the project, the wants and needs then make appropriate suggestions
• Work on the computer drafting programs, such as computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) and building information modeling (BIM)
• 45 years old and below
• Bachelors of fine arts in Interior Architecture or equivalent
• At least 3 years of progressive Architect experience in luxury residence concept within GCC or Europe
• Immediately joiners or with maximum 1 month notice will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.