Job description / Role
We are looking for a senior contracts specialist to work directly for our client, an international consultancy, on an exciting rail development in Bangladesh. Our client requires a highly experienced professional with 12 to 15 years of post-graduate experience, of working with multinational organisations on a range of projects, including rail experience. Candidates must have strong experience with FIDIC based contracts.
• Prepare necessary documents/reports and analysis related to contractual issues
• Interpret the terms of the contract
• Ensure work is completed in line with the conditions of the contract
• Conduct regular site visits, to follow up the project status and records
• Review contractual binding and inform the client when necessary
• Inform the necessary parties if any non-compliance of terms of contract occurs
• Review communications with the contractors/subcontractors
• Assist in drafting contract amendments
• Address any contractor claims which incur additional costs
• Take necessary action to solve disputes
• Assist the Project Manager to conclude the Contract
• Provide assistance during defect liability period
• 12-15 years’ experience in Contracts and Contracts Management
• 5+ years' experience of FIDIC based contracts
• Experience of working on rail projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.