Job description / Role
- Perform the maintenance activities for all equipment’s on deck of the barge
- Pipelay equipment ( tensioner, A&R, transfer cars, LUM, conveyor
- Cranes maintenance (SKK, Manitowoc crawler, provision crane, davits, etc.)
- Deck winches ( airTugger winches, electrical winches, Chain Hoist)
- Workboat and associated engine.
- Present on deck, through the personnel assigned, ensuring that the maintenance is performed according to the specifications of the manufacturers and in line with the instructions received from the superiors and HSE procedures
- Ensure the equipements are continuously available, with the necessary stock of spares parts and tools.
- Manage and drive the deck mechanic team, with maintenance task planning and definition, allocate the necessary time and ressources for the execution of the job.
- Manage the pipe fitter and welder team for all the prefabrications, modification or any job that suppose the use of specific tool ( drilling machine, hack saw, tourlathe machine, etc.).
- Manage the equipment, ensuring the continuous operation through ordinary/extraordinary maintenance and repairs
- Report to chief engineer any near misses and incidents, technical damage report, technical maintenance reports.
- As per Company Policy
- Valid offshore survival course
- Applicants must have experience with the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of industrial / offshore hydraulic and pneumatic systems, as well as drilling equipment, bridges and pedestal cranes and offshore equipments, Outboard Engines, Diesel Engines, Workshop, Knowledge of filtration standards and oil analysis
- Valid offshore survival course Applicants must have a strong level in English, both written and oral
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.