Job description / Role
• Team Leader/Project Manager required for the installation of new gas compressors to recover the declining Flowing Well Head Pressure (FWHP) at 2 Gas fields in Bangladesh.
• The new compressors would be installed upstream of the existing process plant with all auxiliary equipment necessary for stable operation of the compressors because increase of the condensate recovery volume will be expected to be higher than the case of installation downstream of the process plant.
• This is an 18 month role on a newly awarded project.
• MSc Degree in any refutable university or college (BSc Degree can also be accepted)
• Minimum 25 years of experience in Oil and Gas
• Minimum 15 years of experience in Gas compressor project
• Experience in donor funded project (Min 03 project) like ADB/JICA/WB
• Experience in International Oil and Gas project (5+ project)
• Experience as team leader/project manager for more than 8 years
• Experience in SAARC/SEASIAN countries
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.