Tunnel Design Lead Expert
A Multidisciplinary And Professional Services Engineering Company
Job description / Role
We are currently seeking for a “Tunnel Design Lead Expert” to be based in Dhaka Office on Metro Railway Design project.
Key Responsibilities of this expert will be as follows:
• Shall review the preliminary Feasibility Study documents and evaluate survey results
• Shall develop tunnel design package for MRT Design Project
• Shall propose optimal construction methods for MRT Design Project
• Shall conduct structural calculations and submit relevant reports
• Shall carry out other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by the Team Leader/Project
Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• He/she has Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering; Masters in Civil Engineering or equivalent will be an additional an additional mark on the evaluation;
• He/she has no less than 15 years’ working experience in the relevant field of traffic survey, preferably in railway projects from railway planning, engineering design and implementation;
• He/she has worked for at least 1 urban railway project in South or Southeast Asia with social and environmental conditions similar to Bangladesh, preferably in a senior member role.
• Underground metro experiences in the region are of advantage.
• He/she must be an international candidate with overseas project in railway/metro
About the Company
A multidisciplinary and professional services engineering company.