Job description / Role
• Develop sale plans and presentations for key customers to implement comprehensive energy management plans through energy efficiency, energy supply, renewable energy and retrofit funding strategies.
• Develop energy plans and strategies for customers, prepare and gives sales presentations and close sales transactions for electricity, natural gas and renewable energy.
• Work within the sales team to bring in new as well as repeat business through relationship building and business development calling.
• Develop a thorough knowledge of the ESCO & REP industry, its structure, trends, and key issues to understand a customer’s primary business goals, operations, challenges, and requirements.
• Target and contact key decision makers and develop positive and long-term relationships to secure the sale of electricity, natural gas and renewable energy.
• Manage the full range of the sales-cycle from lead to closing.
• Cultivate effective business relationships and communicate full scope of Associated Renewable solutions and services to meet customer business goals and achieve company sales objectives, including sales volume and market share.
• Monitor account plan progress, including market conditions, customer needs, and competitive activity; provide progress and execution updates.
• Seek internal technical guidance and project support to ensure achievement of customer satisfaction.
• Meet sales quota
• Full education & training package
• Unlimited earning potential
• Equity & stock participation
• Performance awards and bonuses
• Induction and all ongoing support + Fast Track Promotion
• Excellent compensation & equity
• Fast-track management program & opportunity to manage your own team
• Travel opportunities to work remotely at our international offices
• 7+ years of consultative business development sales
• 3+ years in direct ESCO & REP commercial sales.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Mature minded, people-person with excellent communication skills who can demonstrate a track record of success, in the field of sales using a consultative approach.
• Effective sales negotiation and closing techniques.
• Proven track record of securing sales of complex offerings to upper management and owners
• The ability to identify customer energy needs, effectively communicate energy solutions, and position Associated Renewable as provider of choice.
• Demonstrated sales lead development and account cultivation.
• Proven experience with demonstrated ability to influence external customers.
• Proven ability to identify customers’ needs and articulate the companies’ energy solutions.
• Strong verbal, written, computer communication and technical presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and positive business relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to speak in front of groups, senior decision makers and C-level executives.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.