Job description / Role
• Provide entry-point security for the Alumni Sports & Fitness Center by checking patrons ID's.
• Open and close the ASFC as required.
• Promote and enforce College policies regarding safety and security of the people and property in the ASFC.
• Effectively supervise student workers to assure proper completion of job duties. Schedule student workers to assure proper building coverage at all times during hours of operation. Monitor work performance and prepare student time sheets.
• Maintain patron counts; reserve tennis courts for patrons.
• Issue and collect equipment.
• Summon security or emergency medical personnel as needed.
• Answer phones and respond to questions from patrons in a timely and courteous manner.
• Assist with event preparation and other duties as assigned.
• Occasionally launder uniforms and towels.
• Perform facility maintenance duties as needed.
• Attractive Salary Package
• High school diploma or equivalent, or relevant prior experience.
• Ability to maintain confidential information in a professional manner.
• Effective customer service skills and the ability to supervise student workers essential.
• The ability and willingness to provide excellent service and to work in a collegial manner with students, faculty and staff, and other constituencies is essential.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.