Job description / Role
Supports annual strategic planning process by ensuring that the segments have value driven strategic plans (e.g., “Plan to Win” roadmap and 5-year financial forecast) in place to create maximum value for the enterprise.
Supports working sessions with the executive team to drive alignment on corporate/operating segment goals, strategic priorities, and strategic plans. Prepares strategy presentations for the Board of Directors, senior executives and segment leadership teams. Partners with Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, and Finance Group to ensure that the appropriate strategic messages are incorporated into presentations for various audiences.
Champions and builds the strategic business case(s) for action, by identifying and analyzing growth opportunities, cultivating internal awareness, consensus, and organizational support for new and ongoing growth initiatives (“Corporate Strategic Growth Bets”), which may include potential acquisition, alliance, and partnership and/or new venture opportunities.
Supports execution of Merger and Acquisition (M&A) components of the segment(s) strategic plans by working with the executive team to establish appropriate M&A strategic priorities and target evaluation criteria; by supporting the M&A team in developing the pipeline, evaluating targets, conducting due diligence, preparing/delivering executive/board presentations and transaction announcements, developing post-acquisition business plans; and by supporting acquisition integration activities.
Independently execute primary and secondary research on markets, industries and companies.
Creates detailed financial models and associated presentations for all M&A activities. Communicates complicated matters in a simple, structured way to senior management.
Attractive Salary Package
Qualifications Education and/or Experience Minimum Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree
• MBA preferred
• ASA or Business Valuation accreditation is a plus
• 3-5 years. Some transactional experience at an investment bank / private equity firm / hedge fund. Experience with valuation, credit and/or financial analysis mandatory.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Strategy, M&A, corporate finance, business valuation, DCF analysis.
• Ability to demonstrate competitive intelligence techniques; computer competency; exceptional modeling and power PowerPoint skills; strong verbal and written communication.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization including: senior management/staff, customers, suppliers, investment bankers, front line management; strong competency in generating reports and presentations.
• Strong conceptual and analytical skill; sound judgment and innovative ability; strong interpersonal, administrative and management skills; and ability to influence leadership in a matrix organization.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.