Job description / Role
• Provides on-going validation and re-validation of process improvements for manufacturing and packaging processes, equipment, and site facilities
• Conducts and manages scale-up and technology transfers for new business opportunities
• Writes and executes validation protocols for processing and packaging equipment, manufacturing processes, cleaning, and facility
• Writes validation reports for process planning, development and implementation
• Conducts statistical assessment for process validation and control
• Provides scale-up and process knowledge for developing bids for new contract manufacturing and packaging
• Trains personnel and writes procedures for new equipment and processes
• Explores process improvement opportunities
• Serves as the technical expert for various processes and or equipment
• Attractive Salary Package
• B.S. degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Engineering or Technical discipline
• Five Two or more years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry (oral dosage forms) or Professional Technical position in the Pharmaceutical or related Industry
• Thorough knowledge of cGMP’s, pharmaceutical processing, process and equipment validation and documentation, and product transfer.
• SUPAC experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: Solid dosage manufacturing, liquids and creams manufacturing, or Packaging
• Experience with extended/modified release dosage forms and fluid bed Wurster coating processes preferred.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of plant personnel and customers
• Good technical communication skills both written and verbal
• Good project management skills
• Must possess good computer skills
• Must be go to person for technical issues
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.