Job description / Role
• Managing sales, distribution and merchandising of our brand portfolio within an assigned territory
• Selling company initiatives to retail partners including: promotions, new brands, inventory management and pricing strategies
• Consulting, advising and engaging with retail partners on category management and business analytics to help improve the performance of their business
• Developing and utilizing systems to track, measure and analyze progress against key sales initiatives and other business metrics
• Competitive salary with annual incentive compensation target
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees, spouses or domestic partners and eligible dependents
• Deferred Profit Sharing Plan that includes options for personal contributions and company match as well as additional company contributions
• Company Vehicle for business and personal use (currently Chevy Traverse)
• Work life balance options, including potential flexible work hours
• A minimum of 3 weeks of vacation, 14 paid holidays and vacation purchase option
• Up to 6 weeks at 100% pay to care for a new child. This benefit is in addition to Short-Term Disability benefits, if applicable.
• Educational Refund Program
• Business laptop, iPad and reimbursement programs for cell phone and internet
• Understand and maximize your impact to the business
• Analyze data to plan and sell against opportunities
• Communicate effectively to influence others
• Consistently produce innovative, quality results
• Utilize time and resources to maximize effectiveness
• Collaborate with other members on Altria’s sales team and customer accounts
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.