Job description / Role
A large Property Developer in Cambodia is looking for an experienced Chief Engineer to join their team.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist in the day to day management of the Maintenance department and ensure all standards are followed
- Coordinate preventive maintenance program for guest rooms, public areas and safety systems, working closely with Front Desk, Security and F&B departments
- Monitor, update and implement the fire safety plan, building evacuation and disaster recovery plan
- Ensure prompt and immediate response to maintenance requests for guests and Colleagues
- Oversee ongoing maintenance, repair and preventative maintenance for the building with a focus to improve efficiency, profitability and service levels
- Follow the annual maintenance budget
- Assist in the monitoring of energy and water management programs
- Recruit, schedule, conduct performance reviews, train and develop engineering Colleagues
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
USD 4000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: private medical provided
- Previous leadership experience in a similar role required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline preferred
- Proven ability to supervise multiple complex projects with a focus on results
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.