Job description / Role
Installation Manager for production lines.
Job Location: Cambodia
• Provide technical advice, solve issues onsite and make sure that the production lines are functional.
• Completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
• Degree or Diploma in Engineering or High school qualification (technical subjects)
• 3+ years of experience in production line installations
• Sound technical knowledge of the facilities, systems, equipment and processes
Other Competencies / Skills / Others
• Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills
• Good computer skills in MS office.
About the Company
Bazoco is a dynamic, private, non-political and resourceful company which is a part of an extensive and well-established international group of companies currently supporting various clients worldwide.
Bazoco has provided professional services to a broad spectrum of clients in Private and Public Sector and Governments. Till date, the company has been awarded multiple projects and orders worldwide in different scopes and sizes.
We provide tailored solutions to some of the largest and most complicated projects in the world. We have the resources, experience and position to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations. Our well placed position benefits from vertical integration enables to provide our clients with the best possible service. We are a multi-disciplinary firm with a diverse range of skills.