Job description / Role
A large Property Developer in Cambodia is looking for an experienced Soft Services Manager to join their team.
The ideal Soft Services Manager will need to have a good level of soft services experience in the retail sector, and also experience dealing with customer service and overall customer relations.
The Soft Services Manager will need experience with other areas such as:
- Management of budget.
- Manage and develop the contractor/supplier base in accordance with company and financial requirements.
- Ensure all works are completed on time, within budget and to the required standards.
- Ensure that the business is aware of compliance requirements and achieves full compliance across the sites.
- Monitoring of contractor SLA\'s and KPI\'s including FM target responsibilities.
- Management experience within the Facilities, Property Maintenance or Construction sectors.
- Planning and process management.
- Experience with developing strategy relating to customer relations and customer trends.
USD 4000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Private medical and annual flight
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience and good working comprehension of performance and appraisal management and objective setting
- Experience of managing KPIs and meeting performance
- Good understanding and experience of procurement
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a soft services management position
- Experience of managing large teams of housekeeping staff and outsource contractors
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.