The first of its kind in Canada, the Schulich Master of Business Analytics (MBAN) is a 12-month full-time program, designed to give you the tools and techniques to become an expert in this evolving, high-demand field. The capstone of the program is an Analytics Consulting Project in which students will spend two terms working with real data in service to the community. Students will complete a hands-on, problem-driven analytics project and develop applicable business solutions using the resources of the state of the art Deloitte Cognitive Analytics and Visualization Lab.
Who should take this course
MBAN is designed for professionals who want to develop technical and business skills to launch or advance careers in Business Analytics.
SAS, Vector Institute AI Recognition
Students in the MBAN program will complete 45.00 credits, comprised of 39.00 credits of Core Courses and 6.00 credits of Elective Courses.Term 1 (Summer) Click on the course code to view the full description.
- Mban 5110 3.00 predictive modelling i
- Mban 5120 3.00 data management & programming
- Mban 5140 3.00 visual analytics and modelling
- Mban 6110 3.00 data science i
- Mban 6300 3.00 case analysis and presentation skills
- Term 2 (fall)
- Mban 5210 3.00 predictive modelling ii
- Mban 6120 3.00 data science ii
- Omis 6350 3.00 advanced spreadsheet modelling & programming for business
- Gs/phil 5340 3.00 ethics and societal implications of artificial intelligence
- Mban 6090 6.00 analytics consulting project
- Term 3 (winter)
- Mban 5330 3.00 big data fundamentals and applications
- Mban 6400 3.00 multivariate methods for business analytics
- Plus 6.00 credits of elective courses
Note: mban 6090 6.00 spans terms 2 and 3. Students will enrol in fall and continue the course in term 3 (winter).
- Elective courses
- Actg 5210 1.50 management accounting
- Actg 6350 1.50 advanced cost & management accounting
- Econ 6210 3.00 economic forecasting and analysis
- Fine 6310 3.00 econometrics of financial markets
- Fnsv 6700 3.00 management of risk in financial institutions
- Fnsv 6990 1.50 enterprise risk management & strategy
- Mban 6500 3.00 artificial intelligence in business i
- Mban 6510 3.00 artificial intelligence in business ii
- Mgmt 6700 3.00 project management
- Mktg 6050 3.00 marketing research
- Mktg 6150 3.00 consumer behaviour
- Mktg 6250 3.00 business marketing
- Mktg 6300 3.00 service marketing
- Mktg 6360 3.00 marketing metrics
- Omis 6000 3.00 models & applications in operational research
- Omis 6500 3.00 global operations and information management
- Omis 6560 3.00 supply chain management
- Omis 6955 3.00 service operations management
- Orgs 6350 3.00 managing change
- Orgs 6500 3.00 interpersonal managerial skills
- Orgs 6560 3.00 negotiations
- Sgmt 6000 3.00 strategic management
- Sgmt 6250 3.00 strategy execution
- Sgmt 6700 3.00 strategic capability development
About Course Provider
In global rankings, Schulich is one of the world's leading business schools. Why? Excellent, diverse students. Award-winning faculty. Innovative, relevant programs. A state-of -the-art learning environment. Successful alumni. Strong external stakeholder networks. The Schulich advantage. Make it work for you.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.