The Master of Supply Chain Management (MSCM) program will prepare students for leadership roles in building, managing and changing supply chains. The 39?credit full-time or part-time program will develop the analytical and managerial skills needed to find creative supply chain solutions to business opportunities and problems in private, nonprofit, or governmental sectors.
True to the cross-functional nature of modern Supply Chain Management (SCM), the program will add value to persons with previous undergraduate degrees in areas such as engineering, economics, healthcare, science, social science, and business. The program is for students who aspire to rapid career advancement from entry level positions in logistics, purchasing, operations and customer service to senior management positions responsible for the end-to-end design and coordination of an organization
Who should take this course
This course is designed for University graduates with a strong interest in Supply Chain Management including those pursuing careers in logistics, purchasing, operations, business analytics and other related careers.
Fast-tracking towards SCMA's Certified Supply Chain Management Professional Certified SCMP Designation Program.
The MSCM program is comprised of 39.00 credits of core courses.
Group 1: Foundational Courses:
- Mstm 5000 3.00 business communication and team dynamics
- Mstm 5060 3.00 managerial decision analysis
- Actg 5200 3.00 financial decisions for managers
- Mktg 5200 3.00 marketing management
- Mstm 5210 3.00 design and management of organizational processes
Group 2: functional courses:
- Omis 6200 3.00 strategic supply chain management
- Omis 6210 3.00 transportation and logistics management
- Omis 6220 3.00 supply relationship management
- Omis 6230 3.00 coordinating demand and supply
Group 3: applied learning courses:
- Omis 6300 3.00 managing change in supply chains
- Omis 6310 3.00 managing international trade in supply chains
- Omis 6320 1.50 managing new supply chain technology
- Omis 6400 4.50 supply chain consulting project
About Course Provider
In global rankings, Schulich is one of the world's leading business schools. Why? Excellent, diverse students. Award-winning faculty. Innovative, relevant programs. A state-of -the-art learning environment. Successful alumni. Strong external stakeholder networks. The Schulich advantage. Make it work for you.