Job description / Role
We are Hiring Continental Chefs for Canada. Applicants Must have Minimum 2 Years work experience, Must be able to Pass ielts english exam.
• The Chef will be responsible for assigning work in the kitchen, preparing meals for our diners, interviewing and training staff, kitchen inventory management and partnering with the Junior Chef to come up with delectable new dishes to add to our growing menu.
• If you are passionate about the restaurant industry and have prior experience as a Chef,
• Manage relationships with distributors and resolve issues with vendors promptly
• Follow the budget established by the restaurant manager
• Ensure safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen
• Manage kitchen staff and delegate tasks related to meal prep, cooking and delivering food to diners in a timely fashion
• Maintain the schedule for kitchen staff
AED 6,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 2 years work experience working as a chef
• Minimum 12th Grade Education
• Must be good in preparing Continental, Italian, Indian Cuisine,
• Must be able to Pass ielts english exam with 5 bands each module
About the Company
Key Global Immigration, the best immigration consultant in Dubai, Middle East and UAE, specialises in Work Permit. The work permit visa consultant is known for recruitment of Continental Cuisine Chefs, Italian Cuisine Chefs, Western Cuisine Chefs, Indian Cuisine Chefs, Assistant Restaurant Managers, Restaurant Managers for our various clients based all over Canada. Adopting holistic approach to serve candidates in the best possible manner, Key Global guides them to opt correct immigration gateway after evaluating their personal and professional details as a initial step without accepting token or advance fees. As work permit visa consultant, Key Global has a proven track record of processing several work permit applications of candidates and helped them achieve their dreams and goals to settle in Canada.