Job description / Role
• Collecting, interpreting and communicating industry, competitive and market trends from primary and secondary sources
• Developing actionable analysis and recommendations based on research
• Proactively monitoring competitor changes to identify early warning on shifts in the marketplace
• Identifying and monitoring sources of information on competitors, analyzing information from various sources
• Compiling and maintaining database of competitive intelligence and corresponding deliverables
• Producing standard department reports and metrics, including market share reporting and competitive pricing on a regular basis
• Providing support in the development of timely competitive marketing pieces that inform sales team and help define our product
• Acting as resource to other departments in the communication of company and industry matters
• Attractive Salary Package
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years of experience in competitive analysis
• Strong analytical skills, including ability to analyze large data sets, identify insights, and synthesize how insights impact business decisions
• Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Interpersonal skills, ability to work across teams
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.