Job description / Role
Contracts Administrator - Canada
We are working with a tier one main contractor based in Canada working on a large infrastructure project in the region.
Due to continued project growth they are looking for a contracts manager who is willing to work on a camp location.
They are looking for someone to be responsible for the effective management of the key Contracts and change between the contractor (by whom you will be employed) and the client. The Contracts Administrator is responsible for estimating variations and claims, drafting commercial statements, cost forecasting, payment reviews and other related functions.
For this role my client is looking for someone who has the following experience;
* Undergraduate degree in a related field. Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, or equivalent work experience is desirable
* 5 years or more experience in a similar role
* Experience in contract management/administration experience, including estimating variations and claims, change management, drafting commercial statements, and related functions
* Experience interpreting and conforming with bespoke contracts in a common-law jurisdiction
* Experience in a high-value civil, international construction project setting
This is a site-based position located on rotation back to the main hubs in Canada so please be prepared for this.
On offer is a good salary, fantastic team and the opportunity to work on a true mega project.
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Search Heads Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||8 Aug|