Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is a major consultancy, currently seeking a Program Controls Specialist from a Civil Engineering and Infrastructure background to join their team in Toronto, Canada.
• Supporting and contributing to the commercial strategy for management
• Supporting the delivery of commercial aspects of a Capital Investment Program, including cash flow and application for the payment process, invoicing and accruals processes
• Supporting, managing and monitoring the reporting process
• Managing and monitoring the delivery of commercial reporting in accordance with project reporting requirements and relaying key outputs to the Construction Management team
• Degree qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or a similar subject from a recognized university
• 10 years’ experience in a role supporting technical staff on large construction projects
• Proficiency in using MS Office software, as well as SharePoint, MS Project, and Primavera
• The right to live and work in Canada
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.