Job description / Role
• Administers existing contracts (crane inspection, snow removal, exterminating, and facilities related services contracts). Schedules work, dispatches or releases service/material delivery, monitors performance (including field work), resolves disputes and problems, reviews and approves invoices, maintains contract administration files and records.
• Monitors status of contract financial expenditures in conjunction with contract term. Alerts chain of command to any premature exhaustion of funds. Assures timely contract renewal.
• Provides interface between EM&C and Purchasing. Enters requisitions and utilize ASAP System to track procurement activity status. Expedites procurement process as necessary.
• Manages the acquisition of non-contract materials or services in the areas/commodities of current contract responsibility.
• Assists in the preparation of budgets and budget revisions for areas of contract responsibility.
• Plans, organizes and develops new contracts as assigned. Interfaces with engineering and end users to determine work scope and contract requirement, terms and conditions. Sources and develops list of qualified bidders.
• Employees will be required to work off hours, including overnight shifts and weekend work as required.
• Performs other duties as required.
Attractive Salary Package
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's Degree required, with some previous administrative experience preferred.
• An equivalent combination of experience and education (i.e., two (2) years of related experience, equating to one (1) year of formal post high school education) may be considered in lieu of the above requirements.
• Familiarity with Transit/RR Operations and/or Construction/Building trades preferred.
• Strong personal computer skills required. Must be proficient in MS software applications, including Excel, Access, and Word. Must demonstrate proficiency at an intermediate level of Excel.
• Ability to prepare reports and maintain written and computer based records required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills required to deal effectively with a wide range of individuals at all levels and a strong work ethic required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Valid driver's license required.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.