Job description / Role
• The overall engagement and management of multi-disciplinary consulting and internal client teams on the Owner’s behalf to oversee new commercial construction development, refurbishment or new fit-out of tenant interiors. working with the client, the Senior Project Manager (SPM) is the primary point of contact for assigned projects with a construction value in the range of $25 million to over $100 million and/or are significantly complex involving multiple uses/functions, unusual equipment or challenging delivery (e.g. dealing with 100 year old building hazardous materials, heritage buildings, difficult construction logistical issues, multiple and varied technical and scientific usages, multi-permitting approvals and city officials involved; as an expert provides professional opinion on elements of construction and design to other external Architects and Engineers).
• These projects due to their size and level of complexity tend to have the longest project delivery completion dates (typically 1 – 3 years).
USD 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Competitive benefits and remuneration packages • Option to purchase shares • Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result • Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment • Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects • On t
• Degree in Engineering
• Registration as a Professional Engineer is an asset
• 10 years of construction project experience with a minimum of 5 years as a Construction Project Manager
• Demonstrated experience in the management of earthworks and civil infrastructure projects
• Certification in project management or several years direct project management experience is a definite asset
• Experience in the management of Health and Safety and a demonstrated “Safety-First” focus attitude
• Knowledge of BC / AB Construction industry
• Experience in estimating, scheduling, cost control, and contract management
• Proven ability to liaise with clients and consultants in the management of site staff and subcontractors in multi-disciplinary teams
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Available for business travels (remote sites) and extended working hours as required
About the Company
The Churchil Group is a leading North West based Civil Engineering & Building Contractor. Our head office is in Edmonton, located centrally in the Canada to serve our clients nationwide.
Formed in 1997, we are Achilles approved and carry out full civil engineering and building works packages including ground works, drainage and concrete packages across the North and South of Canada.
We work for a select group of clients, which comprise a mix acting as the Principle Contractor as well as working for a few main contractors.
Project Manager - Civils Construction
Senior Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||11 Nov|
Senior Construction Manager